Wednesday 27 July 2016

#9 - $13,000 Score!, Crushing SNG's, Curriculum coming along and Vegan Student Progression

Hey guys, hope you are all well. Things have been consistently busy over here at the grind house in Rosa and I like it that way. I had a very productive week from several different angles. Some of the highlights include SNG $50 Bankroll Challenge progression, the vegan student going from nit-life winner to a go-for-the-throat type winner and will be a force very soon, I had my 4th biggest score of the year yesterday and I got a significant amount of work done on my curriculum that I am putting together.

My win rate is as high as it's ever been over my last 100k hands (10bb/100) and between my roommate and I, we are starting to rack up a lot of wins in major tournaments and we feel we are very close to being some of the better high stake MTT regulars. Obviously with that skill set, the SNG's become quite easy to crush, which naturally, is why I am indeed crushing them.

I won the $215 Tuesday Bounty Builder yesterday for nearly $13,000 total after all the KO's were accounted for and am extremely pleased with that result. It was one of those where I was just in position to execute solid fundamentals and take down a tournament, nothing crazy or out of the norm. It felt good to just execute and win due to simply out-playing the opposition. It's also nice to feel how normal it is to say that a $13,000 score is my 4th biggest of the year, it's a sign of progression. Scores of that size used to be a BIG deal, now it's 100% expected. I just feel like I have finally put in enough work and have a solid enough understanding that I belong in the $100-$200 MTT range. And speaking of winning, like I mentioned above - I am doing quite well since moving up stakes at the SNG's as well. I am not blind to the fact that variance can strike at any moment and make my pretty graph not so pretty, but I have a feeling it's only up from here. The skill set I bring to those games is so far superior to the opposition that it leaves a ton of room for me to have a massive ROI.

I have been doing a lot of one on one coaching and attaining as many reviews/testimonials as possible and I must say, I am doing quite well in that department. All my new clients are booking more and more hours as we dive deeper into the process and I will soon have a website displaying not only my testimonials, but my rates, my bio and stats, my blog, etc etc. And again, I am aiming to find players to work with on a long-term basis, and am seeking them out by doing a few hours with them and both parties realizing that we have the compatibility to work together long-term.

I am waking up for a 1 on 1 with my coach at 630am tomorrow and then grinding at about 8am. I will close with a few pictures and wrap it up here. Thanks for reading!


                                                      The $13,000 Score from yesterday


       
                                                                        SNG Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment