Wednesday 15 June 2016

#4 - Exercise/Diet/SNG's Update, Pics

Hey guys, going to keep this one short and just update on the weekly goals for the most part.

No alcohol is easy, but at the same time a cold beer sounds good right now. I am crushing the workouts each morning and even doing a lot of push-ups, pull-ups and other various exercises on my 5 minutes breaks during my poker-grind sessions. And by crushing the workouts ..... I mean I am getting destroyed and nearing puke each morning so far. Ready for that to pass to say the least, but went into this fully expecting that so it's just a mental battle each morning so far. I am also off to a nice start in the Bankroll Challenge - so far turning my $1k starting bankroll into $1260 after 360 SNG's played. I haven't been running particularly well and am just amazed at how soft the games are down here at these limits. It's a fun, low-stress grind that I am actually enjoying quite a lot. I have attached a picture of my graph displaying my results so far.

What else.....well, I do indeed crave meat, but have also been researching and learning a lot about Veganism. It's quite intriguing. I have some ethical issues with how the food is produced in most cases, but I also just want to be the healthiest version of myself for my remaining years and everything is pointing to going Vegan being my best bet to attaining the life and health status I desire. So, I have amped it up from no meat, to straight vegan for the last 2 days and I feel great. My energy levels are high and my poop game is on beast mode. My roommate also jumped on board and I am totally siked to have a partner through this life-changing phase I am going through. Now I just have to convince my stubborn girlfriend to join us.

I have had a decent demand for coaching sessions since starting my blog, and actually just finished up an hour long session with a new client I have never worked with before. I feel like it went really well and even I was able to learn from just simply teaching out loud and forcing my brain to explain in detail a lot of things that usually just stay bottled up inside of there. I am in no hurry, but anxious to find my next protege.

My body has reacted very well to the workouts and new diet regimen, and I can already promise you that my 1-week transformation pictures will be relatively unbelievable. Meaning, a lot of you probably won't even believe me. I have good genetics and have always been an athlete, so I shred fat quickly and haven't lost much muscle memory. It's amazing how motivated I am due to making all of this public and having friends, family and even strangers on the rail to see how this all pans out. I appreciate very much all of the support and views and positive feedback I have received so far, so thank you for that everyone.

I know I said I would have house pics up in this post, but it's not going to happen. It's just not a finished product over here yet and I want to wait until it is. However, I do have some other random pictures that I have snapped over the last few days to share with you guys.

Again, thanks for reading and for all the support. If you have any questions poker related, health/exercise related, or anything at all please just message me somewhere. I am happy to help out. Oh, and if you have any advice - I will gladly accept that as well :)

I won't be updating again until Monday, when the 1-week milestone is completed. I will have pictures of the house, my before and after pics from the diet/workouts, and a lot more SNG's played by then and hopefully a $2k bankroll to start throwing in some $7 games as well.


SNG Results so far



My daily grind and view 



Paradise in my back yard with my girl



Smoothie game



3 comments:

  1. Veganism is GTO bro. Top work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I am following your blog and have to say it is very interesting. I 'm also myself going through same life changes (no meat, more veggies, lot more work outs etc... ) and it has been very challenging... Pokerwiase in Portugal there's nothing going on so i'm waiting but I know for sure I'll be at my best body and mind peak. Until then please continue to post cause it is inspiring and motivating! Keep up the good work and GL on your challenge!
    Alexxa

    ReplyDelete